If you are a Senior Family and planning to attend the Banquet,
please RSVP so we can better prepare for the night.
Pictures need to go to Jeb or Laura by Monday, June 2nd.
What is PowerHouse?
Questions and Answers
- PowerHouse is the umbrella name for all of Chantilly Bible Church’s ministries for students in grades 7-12.
- PowerHouse describes what we believe the youth ministry of any church should be: a hot-spot of life and growth in the church that challenges all who encounter it to become contagious disciples of Jesus Christ.
Who is Jeb?
- Jeb is Chantilly Bible Church's Director of Student Ministries. He has the awesome privilege of guiding and shaping PowerHouse so that students can see, follow and proclaim Jesus Christ.
- Jeb grew up in Chantilly Bible Church, worked with our youth and young adults as a summer intern in 2009 and 2010, and joined CBC's staff in May 2011 after graduating from Christopher Newport University.
Who is in Junior High?
- We mirror the structure of Fairfax County Public Schools; CBC's Junior High group consists of 7th and 8th grade students.
- On Sundays, we offer a Sunday School class for the Junior High at 9:30am.
- On Tuesdays, the Junior High youth group meets at the church from 6:30-8:30 pm.
Who is in High School?
- We mirror the structure of Fairfax County Public Schools; CBC's High School group consists of students in 9th through 12th grades.
- On Sunday mornings, we offer a High School Sunday School class at 9:30am.
- On Sunday evenings, the High School youth group meets at the church from 7:00-9:15pm.
What is a Youth Group?
- While “youth group” defines our ministry well in terms of age, we don’t want it to be a stagnant holding tank for the church’s teenagers. Youth who have believed in Jesus Christ ARE the church RIGHT NOW. We desire our youth group to be a PowerHouse of young believers who are committed to following Jesus Christ and sharing the good news of salvation in word and deed.